* Its not whether your lover/friend is an angel/devil, but the time of day.
* Madness comes for us all if lucky, and desperation if unlucky.
* Most friendships are mutual-self gratification or a symbiosis of hatred/fear.
* Submit, yield, and become absorbed into their being with deference and kindness….then turn into poison and eat them from within
* The wo-prefix on “women” stands for “without” or “w/o.” Woe-men or sad people. “Womb-men” or childish.
* When you see people who are weighed down by their burdens instead of lifting them like weights, ignore the wretch and go merrily on your way
* Ignorance is bliss for the willfully ignorant, and misery for those who want personal power
* Blaming gives power to the other person, by giving them responsibility for their failure. Hypocritical when most wouldn’t give away rewards.
* Evil = What the weak don’t benefit from or are unable to control. As soon as it wears their jersey or waves their flag, it becomes noble.
* Find out what success costs and pay happily