* Your intelligence is in direct proportion to your work, your power to how many/who defer to you
* Keep your audience confused, amused, and they’ll keep watching whatever you want them to
* No one is safe. You can die at any moment. You can be made a memory without trying, yet how long have you been unharmed? Don’t fear, thrive.
* Some do like being led by the nose or used as a pawn; anything that doesn’t wake them from sleep or make them responsible.
* Whatever the weapon: religion, guns, government; it is the weapon, but it’s more the wielder.
* They dont wanna hear THE truth, but THEIR truth.
* If you’re stupid in one area and smart in another, play to your strengths and outsource your weaknesses to a 3rd party who needs what u have
* If you must attack someone, attack their ideas and dip your words in humor. The court of public opinion hates bullies & loves entertainment
* Assert someone’s best qualities in public squares and question their ugly flaws in private circles. This is called grace
* If you know someone’s secret or their Achilles Heel, keep it a secret or prepare to be attacked, thwarted, and slandered
* Everyone is a good person; stress makes them forget. Some are idiots who need a harder reminder of than others. (Of course their are monsters, but do you count them as people once they get to that point? Of course not. They inspire fear, not sympathy)
* If you want to be avoided, be honest and out-spoken. Even the softest word spoken unfiltered will be too bitter for most.
* Trust everyone…..for what is in their nature and self-interest. All else is unrealistic.