* Armchair experts for each of your problems, but few will roll up their sleeves and do the dirty work with their mouths closed
* The one who rubbernecks will surely follow suit and crash themselves. Those who keep their eyes on the road/surroundings win
* Fascism / Political Correctness : “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all”
“Remember a woman’s birthday but never her age”
* Quick declarations aren’t valid promises
* You can lead a horse to water, and then you can sell its body for money.
* Want a friend? Give em what they desire; Want an enemy? Give em what they need.
* If its been said before, does not mean repetition is unnecessary. If its the truth, it needs protection from those who profit from diplomacy
* Ideas are more dangerous than race: people of all ethnicities rally around an idea like a fireplace, but can be divided in one glance
* Improvement, when administered as insidiously as poison, can be as unfettered but with beneficial effects: brick by brick, houses are built
* Your enemy is what you fear/envy. Kimmuriel says invite your demons to lunch so they become your allies instead.
* The devils pretend to be kind, the well-informed pretend to be blind.