* When you are a wolf, take on the ways of the lamb, that way even when you lose, they’ll never see your hand.
* Life is short and life is sweet, people are bitter cuz they can’t compete.
“When people get scared, get greedy” W. Buffett
* Communism and collectivism is the savior of the mediocre. It is no wonder that so many, despite it’s bloodied past, want it
* Take your philosophy/religion and toss it off a a building. If it’s too rigid, it will break. What survives you keep, what dies you leave.
* Violence may seldom happen to you, but it takes only one-time to change everything.
“Stay ready and you don’t have to get ready.”
* For a man: many trials, many tools.
* How do you help someone ostensibly hell-bent on self destruction? Help yourself to better company.
* We all choose how fast we walk towards death
* Swimming in a pool of other’s perception, delusions, fears, and whimsy; if you can’t manipulate yourself you’ll get swept in the undertow
* Imitation is flattery….unless you’re losing then its mockery. Don’t be delusional: success gets arrows and invitations, failure gets apathy