* A Best Friend is someone who hates the same things as you
* If you don’t objectify people, you waste people
* People who manage to clutter their life with things and appointments but are unproductive: can they be considered adults? No. Grown children
* Evil is what most are afraid will happen to them or are too feeble to undertake. Be a good man and rest while paying others to do evil for u
* People are more dangerous and more delicious in the flesh…..why watch them on T.V. when you can be lovers and fight with and against them?
* If you want to understand the world or the people in it, battle them. A healthy respect and clear knowledge of an opponent means
* Why choose less than powerful and smart people to learn from, regardless of creed, politics, or gender?
* If you don’t allow other’s to laugh at you, you’ll make a joke out of yourself. When you laugh at them, they’ll get quite serious.
* Talking and arguing with idiots is like seeing shit in the street: don’t loose your cool, simply walk around it. No good will come of it.
* If your circle consists of opposing and conflicting viewpoints from highly intelligent beings, you’re in the danger-zone. Think dangerously.
* You dont argue with passionate people, you exploit them. Stir emotions as needed and a little dangling carrot before their eyes and voila
* Skilled whores & lovers have a flirtatious yet mechanical relationship with the senses, a open-door/closed mouth relationship with reality.
* Sadism has functional outlets: making people laugh/treating someone with respect. These will turn the self-destruct switch on.
* Women Don’t have a sexual prime of 30: the biological clock is ticking so loud in her ears that only a baby/husband could silence the noise
* Using someone and abusing someone is only divided with how much the “victim” likes it.
* Power is found in the eye of the storm, it’s indelible calm in surrounding chaos. The poster child is merely the pawn out front.
* Your life isn’t out of control: you’re disorganized and anxious, thinking the world is spinning when life changes it’s rhythm for no one.
* Life is a cycle of cycles. Prepare for the past in different clothes and friends and enemies with different names, but same archetype
* Weakness is a weapon aimed right at the strong to say that they’re greedy, or priveledged, and always wrong
* The difference between smart people and dumb people is that smart people KNOW they are dumb, and dumb people don’t
* If you don’t want them to find your secrets, put them on the front porch
* Its not slander if it’s true, but it does mean war.
* The bird sings sweeter when it goes into the cage on its own. Sweeten the deal, sour the options, and never force their hand.