* You wanna know how stereotypes have veracity? The group stereotyped will trumpet the good ones and deny the bad ones.
* Give someone a compliment and their pride expands; give someone a mirror and their delusions shatter.
* People are nuanced, sure, but indelibly simple. The illusion comes from their confusion which gives them a pseudo-complexity
* Action = Feedback
* Conflict = Experiment
* Peace = Avoiding Impracticable Action
* Strength = Patient Ruthlessness
* If an angel tells a lie, it’s an act of diplomacy, but if the devil tells the truth, it’s an act of hate.
* To be both Shepard & Butcher is not for the passionate. Stick to what you are good at and get paid for. Don’t admire wolves if you’re a lamb
* Try holding onto a delusion when you’re sitting in a dark, quiet room, alone, with only the truth staring from the shadows. Try it, I dare u.
* Those who don’t protect and provide have the strongest opinions about the fairness of the methods of those that protect and provide.