* When everything is at your feet, you teeter on decimation with every heartbeat.
* Propaganda is more powerful than polls: so tell people what to think instead of asking
* Even your heroes can be inaccurate or do wrong.
* She will call you an asshole, but she wont say stop.
* What is, what you fantasize, and the chasm between.
* Talent, intelligence, ambitions, intentions: they all lose potency when you admit them too much.
* Its not good or evil intent, its results.
* Leadership means sacrificing the most and having the best long-term vision….is it any wonder our world in it’s myopia is in disarray?
* From president to president, the state’s powers expand because the slaves (people) want less responsibility and need a more powerful master.
* You call it sexism, I call it biology.
* A cold shoulder does more damage than a gun.
* People that laugh at their own jokes are the most depressed and pathetic.
* People want dirt on you to feel secure, and therefore, virtue and perfection should be both rare and/or hidden.
* Women are propaganda machines, men are soldiers in the war, and children are the casualties that grow up as monuments to replicate the game.
* People know what they see, not what there is: if you bombard them with controlled info, that is who you are despite info of the contrary.
* The truth is never popular, especially now in the age of easy access.