* Devils and Gods ignore what is too lowly to consider, no matter who it comes from.
* When you wage war on yourself, everyone is an enemy.
* Breaking etiquette begets honesty…..isolation or respect surely follow.
* Sympathy is based on lack of envy.
* If you devour your tasks and duties, your grievances die without the requisite attention.
* Most people are lackluster: shine by making them feel brilliant.
* Head of the snake or the shadow-puppet: who are you attacking?
* The world loves a lover because a lover gets what sacrifice, dignity, and acceptance do for the beloved.
* Fear and lust in women are indistinguishable.
* Some questions you can only answer in battle.
* When you take authority by force, you may have to give it back; when they give you the power…..oh how sweet it is.
* When and if they don’t like you, embrace the things they like and watch their world crumble.
* We are creatures of culture disguised as creatures of skin-color.
* To an Apex-predator there is no pair bonding: You are either food or function.
* If a woman approaches you, she’s usually selling something:
A. Her body
B. Wants you to do a favor (for free)
C. A product
* I know why the caged bird sings….because freedom for some is hell. Slavery and servitude is a steady and sure pulse, requiring no risk.
* The populace is so willfully ignorant and committed to despair that their favorite enemy is Lucifer, the light bearer, and The Illuminati.