* Is that your friend or the person who you use to keep loneliness at bay?
* Envy is like a roach: no one admits they have it and the more you try to kill it, the more it persists. The only way to get rid of it is to be excellent yourself.
* To apologize for your virtues and talents is a sin, but to be slain because of them is a tragedy. Sheath your metaphorical “knives”
* Look at the road beneath your feet and at the road ahead.
* I inspire myself, whereas most folk are ashamed of themselves. Choose things and people that you can be proud of.
* With people that you want to avoid, full court press them with attention and conversation. Your absence won’t be suspicious, but a relief.
* Be sweet enough so that they take the bait, but sour enough that they stay away.
* Inhale, observe, attack.
Jab, observe, attack.
Hypothesis, experiment, conclude.
* If it cannot be burned to the ground easily, it can be stood upon with confidence. Sidewalks and philosophies.
* They make noise because they seldom make anything.
* Everyday is judgement day you dumb slut
* Forgive your enemies when they are still useful. Never forget.
* Understanding and using are two different worlds. Take drug users vs. drug abusers
* Weeds happen when you are not a constant gardener.
* Have faith after your hypothesis and experiment.
* These citizens have been giving their sun and soul away for decades, then complain about the darkness.
* Everything sounds prophetic when it’s self-serving.
* You may not be a theist, but everyone is religious
* Saying no gets the pussy wet.
* Every woman is an actress, looking for the right director.