The 1st law of life is self preservation. Because men have weapons to conquer and protect (muscles, weapons, wit), women have developed their own arsenal due to the lack of advantages in comparison to the other sex. Without men in their lives, the vanguards to life, the men who would have protected them and made them feel loved since birth (grandfather, father, brother, cousins, uncles) , women are left in the wind to their own literal vices, developing mother nature’s tactic for the deserted and the deranged: Aposematism.
* Visual cues are primarily what a predator uses to size up the next meal, and also to hide itself from prey when hunting (golden lions in the golden grass, spiders and their diaphanous web). In the animal kingdom, there are certain colors and patterns that either hide prey or dissuade onlookers from attacking. Zebras use the herd as camouflage, porcupines use their spikes, and roses have thorns.
* While the clothes don’t make the man, a woman’s clothing and coloring are her. Women spend so much time and money on clothes and make-up, with military precision and forethought, that to their Athenian credit, they manifest their psychological condition. Mother nature is color-coordinated and organized. Their daughters are of no exception.
Tattoos and bright neon hair colors (red, green, teal) on a woman is a form of such discoloration from healthy and appetizing flesh, indicating food that is
- not fit to eat,
- tampered with,
* The more obvious the cues, the more vulnerable and damaged she is, and the more immediate her need to protect herself. Tattoos will be displayed on the hands, neck, ankles, breasts.
* She knows intuitively how little self-will and self-respect she has, and she’d rather avoid it entirely after her life was Amber Rose’s Slut Walk. When she reboots her life (usually around 30 when the negative effects become apparent in her looks), her tactics switch to include being reborn in a different religion (she was a drug whore in the last one, i.e, Madonna), born again virgins (Ciara with Future vs. Ciara with Russell Wilson), and swearing off alcohol and substances to embrace yoga and a healthier lifestyle (health food craze in conjunction with women’s sexual liberation)
* The mental instability and hypochondria that happens in these girls is a pathetic state of affairs. However, it has come to be the general state of affairs, with mental health being a luxury. Somehow, many people of sound mind and principle continue to raise families in the world we live in.
When we call mental illness an illness and not a badge of honor, we can heal.