To fear yourself is to fear God. God of what depends on your individual character and talents, but fear not: embrace and engage.
* You start your life on blank slate, as if waking from amnesia; who am I and what does my life mean? Clueless and afraid of this nothingness, you search in desperation for things that define you and flatter you, no matter how hollow they ring to your intuition.
* The very intuition that is mysterious and right, you ignore. That very intuition that is exclusive to you, is taken for granted. The results are confusion, anger, depression, and a feeling that if there is a GOD, that he/she has forsaken you like a lover with better things to do; prayers and texts unanswered.
* Oh the irony! You can create your life, your “self,” within this earth-bound framework and you choose to questionnaire the world to death. You should be answering and telling the world who you are, who you have forged yourself to be in the fires of trial and tribulation. Express thy self and yourself will be known.
* So I see these people populating the world with their insecurity, apologizing at the first sign that someone threatens or attacks their self-hood. Kimmuriel has been too busy being himself and re-creating himself, playing with different masks and roles, while keeping the core solid and deep. Amused at best.
* In arcane astrology, there is a universe within you. Yet you spend night and day searching outside yourself and away from what you are searching. The black abyss feared in space is the INNER SANCTUARY within you, and you distract yourself with goose chases and red-herrings.
Perhaps power isn’t for you, because victimhood is your being. For the select few of us, a life of choices and results, risks and rewards, is a life of pleasure.